Re: [RFC] replace icon list by tree view: new/improved patch
- From: Albrecht Dreß <albrecht dress arcor de>
- To: Peter Bloomfield <PeterBloomfield bellsouth net>
- Cc: balsa-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [RFC] replace icon list by tree view: new/improved patch
- Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 18:41:02 +0200
[sorry for the late answer, had a business trip...]
Am 23.05.03 01:09 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
> One tiny niggle: hide the notebook tabs also when there's no message?
> That is, hide by default, and show only when there are some parts...
When trying to solve this, I hit something which seems to be a gtk bug, at
least for my installation of 2.0.9. In balsa_message_init() I simply added
gtk_notebook_set_show_tabs(GTK_NOTEBOOK(bm->notebook), FALSE), but then
after showing the tabs again, they don't react on mouse clicks any more
(the kb navigation still works). Can you (if you have more than one
mailbox) try the following to reproduce the effect:
* open at least two mailboxes, deselect Show Mailbox Tabs (in the view
menu), then exit balsa and start it again, now
* select Show Mailbox Tabs. Two tabs should appear, and try to click on
them to select the mailbox...
I never saw this before, and it's not critical here, but a catrastrophic
failure for the messages, IMHO.
Albrecht Dreß - Johanna-Kirchner-Straße 13 - D-53123 Bonn (Germany)
Phone (+49) 228 6199571 - mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
] [Thread Prev