Wish list of features

(I'm using balsa 2.0.6 on Red Hat 9)

* Option to display 'unread' and 'total' counts for all mailboxes, as
soon
   as balsa is started.  (Currently, it only displays a mailbox's counts
   after the first time you click on the mailbox.)

* Option to auto-apply all filters to incoming messages.  (Currently, I
   have to select the Inbox and Apply Filters, upon which the filters
work
   as intended.  Have I configured something incorrectly?)

* Under Preferences, for "Remote SMTP Server", the use of SMTP (as
opposed
   to some other protocol that I've never heard of before) is indicated
by
   appending ":smtp" to the host name of the SMTP server.  Change this
to a
   check box or drop-down list.

* Options for what to do when clicking on a mailbox:

   a) Auto-highlight a message; if it was unread, then mark it as read.
      (This is the current behavior.)

   b) Auto-highlight a message, but if it was unread, then leave it
marked
      as unread.

   c) Do not auto-highlight any of the messages.

* Option to empty Trash by right-clicking on it and selecting "Empty
Trash"
   from the pop-up menu.

* Ability to display in-line images in HTML e-mails.  (I receive
Dilbert and
   Get Fuzzy from United Media via e-mail.  Have I configured something
   incorrectly?)

* Ability to configure nested mailboxes entirely through the GUI.

* Option:  if user tries to close the program while queued outgoing
messages
   exist, then display a warning prompt and offer to send the messages.