Re: [patch] button to import missing pgp key

Now this is a bit weird, by the time this message:

Which I believe Albrecht said was old and unsupported,so balsa doesn't
support it.

Does anybody know what's happened here? Has a mail server reformatted it in
transit, to an unsupported format? If so that's a bit worrying

Simon.