Re: gpg broken in balsa 2.0.10?

Am 31.03.2003 13:13 schrieb(en) Simon Brown:
> On 2003.03.31 12:54, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
> I wouldn't recomend silently rejecting it, people may then think it's
> a balsa problem. I would at least add it as a warning message that
> the user can choose whether or not to see.

I agree to the point it shouldn't occur silently, at last you'll see a
sig in the attachment and may worry what's wrong as a user. But there
is already a line in the prview-pane under the selected headers
dedicated to messages from Albrechts GPG-patch, so why not use it to
let the user know. I think one should avoid as many configuration
options and dialogs as possible, but there certainly are other opinions
as well. ;o)
I like the patch that much, because it all happens quite minimalistic
but full-featured. Respect to Albrecht as well!

bye,

Darko

PGP signature