Re: gpg broken in balsa 2.0.10?

Am 2003.03.31 03:37 schrieb(en) Yi Qiang:
> Hey, sending/receiving gpg signed emails seems to crash balsa (gpg works
> fine in sylpheed with gpgme).  Can anyone confirm this?

No, it works for me in a great way.
I'm able to check sigs made with mutt, gnus, fedmail and even evolution.

The only prob are sigs created by sylpheed 0.8.0 as they are not
recognised as such.
I've attached such a mail signed with my key available from
wwwkeys.de.pgp.net

As a side note: You are able to decrypt mails sent by sylpheed.

Again applause to Albrecht for this great piece of code (and thanks to all
balsa-developers for "the best mail-proggi on earth") <- One can't say
that often enough :-)

cu
/Steffen

--
  /"\
  \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    | "The opposite of a profound truth

aeaegagea

cu
/Steffen

--
 /"\
 \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    | "The opposite of a profound truth
  X  * NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   |     is a profound truth, too."
 / \ * NO MSWord docs in e-mail|            -- Nils Bohr

PGP signature