Mispelling in balsa.pot

This is a minor bug, a nitpick really, but it's quick to fix. In Balsa
2.0.9 in balsa.pot, line 2409, there is the following text:

Mailbox \"%s\" is used by balsa and I cannot remove it.\n

Everywhere else the program is referred to as "Balsa" (uppercase), so
for consistency's sake it's worth changing it here. Could one of the
developers fix this in CVS if it's still there?

I found this while translating the program into Esperanto, hopefully I
can send the eo.po to the developer responsible within the week.

Christopher Culver