Re: Compose window options

On 03/12/2003, albrecht.dress@arcor.de wrote:
> > I propose that we change the other items to behave in this way.
> > Comments?
>
> I would like to support this. I think, however, there should not be a
> global pref for the MDN, as it is some kind of "special" operation not
> used on a regular basis, like signing or encryption. So if
> sign/encrypt would be included (I unfortunately had almost zero
> feedback for my gpg patch yet :-((, it should also behave like this.
>
> Just my € 0.01...

Sorry, I forgot to mention that: the MDN item would be initialized as
FALSE; otherwise, we'd have to add another entry somewhere in the prefs
pages.  Iirc, having the `format=flowed' item initialized as TRUE and
pulling the global pref was also mentioned in the thread about slimming
down Balsa's many prefs.  Then, the only item initialized from prefs
would be `Send Button Queues This Message'...