question about the NEW and REPLIED flags

Hi,

The LIBBALSA_MESSAGE_FLAG_NEW is being used for 2 things, the IMAP SEEN
flag and the IMAP RECENT flag, are there objections to split it up?

Also hen trying to split the LIBBALSA_MESSAGE_FLAG_NEW flag, I noticed
this in filter.c:
	case CONDITION_FLAG:
	    /* NOTE : nothing about replied flag in the IMAP protocol,
	       so continue if only this flag is present */
	    if (!(cond->match.flags & ~LIBBALSA_MESSAGE_FLAG_REPLIED))
		continue;

But looking at rfc2060 I find this:
         \Answered   Message has been answered

Should that be changed?

Bart
--
When a guy says "the last thing I'd wanna do is hurt you" it just means
he's gotta do other things first.