[RFC] Balsa boilerplate

Balsa has always (? OK, at least recently!-) described itself thusly:

Balsa is an e-mail client for GNOME. With an interface similar to
Eudora's, Balsa is highly configurable and has all the features you
would expect in a robust mail client.

I haven't looked at Eudora in so long that I can't comment on the
accuracy of this comparison, but I question whether it's still useful.
I like to think of Balsa as evolving to satisfy the changing needs of
its environment and its users, incorporating new standards, and so on,
not slavishly mimicking Eudora (or any other particular mailer).

I propose:

Balsa is an e-mail client for GNOME, highly configurable and
incorporating all the features you would expect in a robust mail client.

Comments?