Newbie question

Hello,

I've had enough of Evolution hogging my system resources and am
considering switching to Balsa.

I'm running RH 8, and I've installed their latest Balsa, which brings me
up to v.1.2.4. Obviously there are more recent version recommended. I
don't see filters for example; do they come in later versions?

1)What's the best version to run on RH 8, and is there an rpm (where?)?

2) In order to replace the functionality of Evolution, I need an address
book, and I could use a good calendar and to-do list keeper. Can anyone
recommend good tools for those functions, and where can I get them?

TIA
--
Michael Rensing <michael.rensing@shaw.ca>