sorting mailboxes?

Hello,

The mailboxes from balsa-2.0.11 are sorted alphabetically in the
TreeView.  Is is possible to do my own sort, not alphabetically, but in
the order I want them.  In german the word 'important' means 'Wichtig',
so I have this at the end in my list.  When I order the tree desc, my
Inbox ('Eingang') is at the end in my list.

Can I sort them somehow?

Thanks,
Martin

--
If you've got an idea and need help,    ICQ: 72997139
or just need general encouragement,     MSN: kleinerdrache@gmx.at