spamoracle

Hello,

Spamoracle is a really great tool to autodetect spam.

It is a learning spam mechanism, you can tell spamoracle if an email is
spam or if it is a good email.

So I thought about the following:

It would be great to have a spamoracle support in balsa, because balsa
is email client which just has filters for different folders, but no
really good mechanism for spam.

So I would like to work on this support for spamoracle the following
way:

If the user sets a flag in the configure dialog to use spamoracle and
he has spamoracle installed, he should get on the context menu in the
message header listview when he has marked one or more emails to tell
if they are spam or not.

After usages of this feature, emails which are spam will be moved to a
Spam folder.  He can also use this feature in the Spam folder so emails
which are not spam will go back in the inbox folder.

The more often a user uses this feature he will get out of spam one day.

spamoracle is easy to use, it takes one email from stdin and analyses
it or puts it to stdout, depends on the arguments which are set.

How can I start adding this feature in balsa?  Where do I have to start?
Is it a good Idea?

Thanks,
Martin

--
If you've got an idea and need help,    ICQ: 72997139
or just need general encouragement,     MSN: kleinerdrache@gmx.at