Solved: lost mailbox lock, feature request

ok i believe this is solved.
the problem was, i think, that i have another computer that logs into
the same imap account, and its sometimes left open and unattended. when
one was logged in and the other logs in, the first is dropped.
eudora simply doesnt seem to complain about it, and just re-opens the
connection. balsa complains.

incidentally, wouldnt it be smarter behaviour, that all the "tags"
(marked deleted, read, moved, etc) should be remembered by balsa until
they are committed to the imap folders? then if the connection is
lost/dropped, nothing would be lost, and the connection could simply be
re-opened where the user left off.

this might particularly be annoying to someone who has an unreliable
line and handles lots of emails (like me when im connected via mobile
phone and laptop!)