Re: IMAP-problems

Am 03.06.2003 07:09 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
> Does this work any better with current cvs?

No, exactly the same behaviour as with 2.0.11.
But interestingly enough, for a whole while by now, I deactivated
"check mail on startup" and since then, it reacts correctly on the very
first manual check I do, and that's how I'm using it these days, if I
don't want to open balsa  and let it wait a minute in the background to
perform the first autocheck. :)

bye,

Darko

PGP signature