Re: Balsa's thread handling very buggy.

On 2003.07.18 15:56, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
> On 2003.07.17 17:35, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
> > On 07/15/2003, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
> > [ snip ]
> > > What is irritating is that if your mailbox is set up to open with all
> > > threads expanded, and you delete a message at the top of the tree,
> > > the rest of the tree is collapsed.
> >
> > A fix for this has been committed to cvs--please try it out, as I'm not
> > sure we're seeing the same behavior.
>
> Yes, excellent, this works. If I now delete a message in an expanded thread,
> the thread part below it stays expanded!

I don't know what changed over the weekend, but with current CVS, this
doesn't work anymore - deleting messages in an expanded thread again
cause some of the rest of the thread to be collapsed.

OTOH, it looks like now the whole thread "stays together" even if the
top level message is deleted, and that is excellent. I take it that
some work was done on that? It really helps keeping my inbox
organized!

Mike.