colors in mailbox-list

Hi all,

A while ago I've been talking about colored text in general, and that I
don't like it very much due to accessibilty. I succeeded to remove the
color in mailboxes with new mail, leaving it with onl bold font, as it
is already done in the message index (-> consistency), and I like it. :)

featurewise it would be a regression of course, but considering that
there are some themes out there which don't play very well with custom
colors, I think this step is worth being considered. If agreed upon, I
would try to cleanly remove this feature and send a patch. Some nice
practice to get more familiar with the code.

waiting for comments,

Darko