Re: colors in mailbox-list

running into the first problem:

in "src/balsa-index.c" there is a function "bndx_set_style[_func]". it
is supposed to change the style for unread nodes, but I can't see where
the attribute for "bold/normal" is set. I only see the color, and
that's what I would like to remove, but obviously it's the only
function to touch styles, and so it has to change that attribute as
well I'm afraid. But how?

Code:

/* Helper for bndx_set_style; also a gtk_tree_model_foreach callback. */
static gboolean
bndx_set_style_func(GtkTreeModel * model, GtkTreePath * path,
                     GtkTreeIter * iter, BalsaIndex * index)
{
     GtkTreeStore *store = GTK_TREE_STORE(model);
     GtkTreeView *tree_view = GTK_TREE_VIEW(index);

     /* FIXME: Improve style handling;
               - Consider storing styles locally, with or config setting
	        separate from the "mailbox" one.  */
         if (!gtk_tree_view_row_expanded(tree_view, path)
         && thread_has_unread(index, iter)) {
         gtk_tree_store_set(store, iter,
                            BNDX_COLOR_COLUMN, &balsa_app.
mblist_unread_color,