Recommendations

In spite of the bugs I reported yesterday, I find Balsa to have been
improved in a number of ways since I last used it. However, I would
like to offer these two suggestions:

* Please include Esperanto (eo_XX.UTF-8) in the list of languages. As
it stands now, I can't use the aspell dictionary for Esperanto because
spell checking is limited only to the languages included in the menu
even if an aspell dictionary is installed.

* It may be wise to change the key binding for "Queue" (Ctl-Q) in the
Compose window. Striking the combo accidentally twice in succession
results in quitting Balsa, which can be a bit of a nuisance.

Christopher Culver <christopher_culver@yahoo.com>