Re: Selecting a mailbox without seeing the tree

On 2003.01.15 11:53 Steffen Klemer wrote:
>> P.S. Once again, I couldn't reply to this message using the "Reply
>> to Group" key. The To: header came up empty.
>>

> Are you sure you try to reply the mail going to the mailing list (do
> you have the footer with the mailing list information) and not the
> private msg Pawel sent to you?

Good question, I'll try to notice next time. But like I said earlier, I
only get one message from Pawel.

Laurent Duperval <laurent.duperval@microcell.ca>

Calvin: I'm a genius, but I'm a misunderstood genius.
Hobbes: What's misunderstood about you?
Calvin: Nobody thinks I'm a genius.