Re: Selecting a mailbox without seeing the tree

On 2003.01.15 09:11 Pawel Salek wrote:

> On 2003.01.15 15:09 Laurent Duperval wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I like the treeless view. However, I wonder: how do you open a new
>> mailbox without the tree open?
>
> Preferences/Display/Threading/default threading style

No, I think I wasn't clear: I'm talking about the Pane on the left side
that lists all the available mailboxes. The threading only affects the
messages list. If I close the mailbox pane, there doesn't seem to be a
way to open a new mailbox without first opening the pane. Unless I'm
really dense...

P.S. Once again, I couldn't reply to this message using the "Reply to
Group" key. The To: header came up empty.

--
Laurent Duperval <laurent.duperval@microcell.ca>

Calvin: I'm a genius, but I'm a misunderstood genius.
Hobbes: What's misunderstood about you?
Calvin: Nobody thinks I'm a genius.