Re: Selecting a mailbox without seeing the tree

Am 2003.01.15 15:29 schrieb(en) Laurent Duperval:

> On 2003.01.15 09:11 Pawel Salek wrote:
>>
>> On 2003.01.15 15:09 Laurent Duperval wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I like the treeless view. However, I wonder: how do you open a new
>>> mailbox without the tree open?
>>
>> Preferences/Display/Threading/default threading style
>>

> No, I think I wasn't clear: I'm talking about the Pane on the left side
> that lists all the available mailboxes. The threading only affects the
> messages list. If I close the mailbox pane, there doesn't seem to be a
> way to open a new mailbox without first opening the pane. Unless I'm
> really dense...

The only way upt to now is to open all mboxes you want, select "remember
open mailboxes" in the prefs and then close the mbox-view but enable the
mbox-tabs...

A nice feature would be an undockable tree (more complicate, but really
useful!) and a possibility to change the mbox from the Mailbox-Menu

> P.S. Once again, I couldn't reply to this message using the "Reply to
> Group" key. The To: header came up empty.

Are you sure you try to reply the mail going to the mailing list (do you
have the footer with the mailing list information) and not the private msg
Pawel sent to you?

cu
/Steffen

--
  /"\
  \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    | Human Knowledge