Re: RFC: show/hide deleted messages

Am 2003.01.09 19:16 schrieb(en) M. Thielker:
> Hello,
>
> On 2003.01.09 18:29 Peter Bloomfield wrote:
>> I propose the following changes in the way Balsa handles the showing
>> and hiding of deleted messages.
>
> Makes a lot of sense to me.

for me as well
Another thing: Why do we want show deleted msgs at all?
I can't see a real reason for this (except perhaps debugging).

A deleted msg moves to the trash (in the mind of the user, not on disk!)
and if I look for deleted msgs or want to delete them completely I have to
go there...

cu
/Steffen

--
  /"\
  \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    | Human Knowledge