Another not quite Balsa question

Hi,

I want to create an entry in my address book that contains a bunch of
other emails that are already in my addressbook. I can't find any
pertinent info on this, except to say that you can create a mailing
list entry by putting more than one email address in the address data
section. Surely, there must be a better way that I'm not aware of.

There doesn't seem to be  a gnome-pim mailing list available so I don't
quite know where else to ask this question.

Thanks,

Laurent Duperval <laurent.duperval@microcell.ca>

MURPHY'S_LAWS_OF_COMBAT:
  14. Never draw fire, it irritates everyone around you.