Re: HTML alternative part is default & broken

Am 2002.12.31 06:56 schrieb(en) Lynn Kerby:
   > I've been back in the dark ages of Balsa for quite some time (was
   > running
   > 1.1.6 with a few patches for personal preferences) and recently
decided
   > update to a more recent version (1.4.1 at the moment).  Since I've
been
   > following the mailing list, I knew that there had been some
significant
   > changes and overall it looks really good.

Welcome back!

   >   > Is someone working on using ghttp or something to provide the
missing
   > functionality?  Should I?

IMHO this is perhaps not the best idea, only think 'about the spam and
even viruses (this could be a backdoor...)
Nevertheless some people seem to need this so perhaps a question everytime
a html-mail wants to load something from the net with a checkbox "Remember
that" or "Put on Whitelist" and "Put on Blacklist"

A more important thing in connection with gtkhtml are the inline part
which aren't displayed as well but really should be....

A last thing in that direction: If you now start coding, perhaps for
2.0.3???

cu
/Steffen

--
  /"\
  \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    | Human Knowledge