feature request

Hello,

I got an email from A person on the getmail mailling list:

In my messages to the mailing list, I set the Mail-Followup-To: header
field
to indicate that I do not want to be copied on list messages.  Your MUA
is apparently ignorant of this feature.  You should write to the
author(s) of
your MUA and ask them to support this feature.  You may refer them to
http://cr.yp.to/proto/replyto.html
for additional information on this feature.

Is there a planning to using this feature?

Is there a way to configure balsa to use this feature?

Martin