Re: Balsa 2.0.9

On 2003.02.28 10:16:58 +0000 Dennis Heuer wrote:

> And, aehh, I was a bit shocked by the noise that told me that I have mail.
> Is the sample from the comic catdog? I could not find an option to turn that
> off or upload my own ogg file. I found an entry in the gconf file, though.

now that you mention it, I can't get balsa2 to stop producing sound at
my home box. as it only happens on one particular box i assumed it was
a gnome setup problem but didn't get around to poke at it yet.

You can change the sounds from the control center (nautilus
preferences://).

Software is like sex; it's better when it's free. - Linus Torvalds