Lost 60 Emails

Hello,

Today morning I've lost 60 emails with balsa.

As Inbox I used /var/mail/martin, and this file didn't exist while
geting 60 mails from my pop3 mailbox.  Balsa downloaded and deleted all
the Emails from the mailbox and at the end of downloading and deleteing
it told me:  /var/mail/martin is not writeable.

This is a really big bug!!!!!!!!!!  (sorry, I'm really bad today.)
I think, balsa should not delete the emails from the pop3 box, when it
is not able to save the emails!

(See Header for version)
Martin