Re: integrating an address book

Hi,

> As Balsa doesn't have an own address book directly, I went out to
> search one. FAQ and Web lead one towards "GnomeCard" or VCard(?), but
> I didn't get it completely...
> All I can find about GnomeCard is that it is somehow integrated into
> gnome-pim 1.4.x. So now, would I have to install that just to use the
> address book? It's still GTK1, and therefor I'd prefer to avoid it.
> No port, no alternative? How are you using your address book with
> balsa 2.0.x? Lots of questions....

If you want to know how to create an addresbook with balsa then the
answer is go to Settings->Preferences choose tab Address Books and hit
add, then choose an empty file  and you will have a new address book
for Balsa.

It would be nice if Balsa could manage address books a bit more, than
now. Now you can only add address and nothing more, no changing, no
removing.

Mpiktas