Re: Selecting all messages in mailbox

On 2003.02.19 05:52 Lynn Kerby wrote:

> On 2003.02.19 02:39 Steffen Klemer wrote:
[ snip ]
> > have you tried <+> and <-> (on the keypad)
>
> Yes I have, and all of the other accels that work fine in the mblist
> pane.
> None work with the threads in the message list pane.

Balsa pre-2.0.x has a rather deeply rooted view that the mailbox index
shouldn't get the keyboard focus. This has been removed in 2.0.x, and
after some issues have been raised and (I believe) addressed, keynav
works--both Balsa's traditional key-bindings, and the default
GtkTreeView ones.

If I've overstated the progress, please let me know!