Re: balsa-1.4.2+aspell-0.50.3

On 2003.02.17 10:53 julius wrote:
> hm, automake-1.4-p4 is recognized as automake-1.4

Does this mean that your problem is solved?

I've been fighting similar problems with autogen.sh on other gnome packages
and I'm pretty sure that whoever deals with autogen.sh (looks like a generic
gnome include) should fix this thing.  It looks for specific versions of
tools (tagged with -version) which don't seem to always get built/installed
using the GNU source packages for these tools.  I'm guessing that RH/debian/etc.
packages have the appropriate automake-xxx files or a lot more people would
be complaining.

-- (manually typed-in signature - 'cause balsa 1.4.2 won't do it...)
Lynn Kerby <mailto:lfk@kerbit.net>