Addressbooks and fonts

Hi,

In the address book options, you can opt for external program, is it possible to get it to play nicely with little brother db? I didn't quite understand the save file option.

Also it seems that outlook variants include some odd looking font sizes declarations in their HTML and as a consequence gtkhtml2 (I presume) renders them in an unreadably small font size. Is their any way to set fonts/sizes for gtkhtml in GNOME2 (In 1.4 I seem to remember there being a control centre capplet) I had a dig in the archive but found no previous mention of this, but I doubt it's unique to me.

I'm using the 2.0.7 .deb

Simon.
--
"It's curtains for you, Mighty Mouse!  This gun is so futuristic that even
*I* don't know how it works!"