Re: balsa 1.4.2 config

On 2003.02.06 15:42 Carlos Morgado wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 11:58:37PM +0000, Carlos Morgado wrote:
> > On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 11:13:58AM -0800, Lynn Kerby wrote:
> >

> > > In the Misc frame of Preferences the "Automatically close mailbox..." item is
> > > unselected and the "Automatically commit mailbox..." item is selected with a
> > > time of 2 minutes.  My IMAP mailboxes are *never* automatically committed.
> > >

> > i'll investigate this. when I tested this code it *worked*, but now i'm not
> > so sure. i'm starting to think passing the tests was a fluke :\
> >

> I've tested this again, it works for me.
> Could it be your imap server rollback changes when it times out ?

That could be a possibility.  I have had it appear to work once today when it
timed out and I don't think I remembered to commit.  I did have to restart
some services on my server this week 'cause things were a bit flakey.  It may
have been a local server problem.  I'll open a bug report if it happens in a
repeatable fashion.

Thanks for checking...

Lynn Kerby