Getting Balsa into Gnome 2.6?

Hi all Balsa people,
I've just read that Evolution has been proposed for inclusion into the
Gnome 2.5 Modules List, http://www.gnome.org/start/2.5/modules/ (to go
into Gnome 2.6).

I believe that Balsa is a better Gnome email client than Evolution:
smaller and more integrated, sort of Epiphany vs. Galeon. I don't need
calendaring and weather forecasts to read my email! (Plus also like
Balsa more on aesthetic grounds, but maybe it's just me.)

Therefore, I suggest that you also propose Balsa for inclusion. Balsa,
not Evolution, should be "THE Gnome email client". If Evolution goes in,
then it'll be too late!

 Gerardo Ballabio