Re: Balsa has started crashing on me -- bugbuddy report attached

On 2003.08.23 16:08, Peter Bloomfield wrote:

> On 08/23/2003, Bobby D. Bryant wrote:
>>
>> Balsa has taken to frequent crashes lately.
>
> What version of Balsa?

2.0.13.  (Actually I tried failing back to 2.0.11, but had the same
problem there, so now I'm back up to 2.0.13.)

Presumably an incompatible library version, or a corrupt configuration
file?  I do upgrade my libraries now and then, but unfortunately I
don't remember exactly when Balsa started crashing.  ISTM that it was
very intermittent at first and has grown more frequent over the past
couple of weeks.

--
Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas