Re: Different SMTP-Servers for different Identitys

Martin Kropfinger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i'd like to use different Identitys for different Mail-Accounts. My
> Problem is that I want to use for each Acount (Identity) a special
> SMTP-Server.
> The thing is, that it is not possible to set an other from-adress than
> the one with which I am logged in at the smtp-Server (no relay-host).
>
> Is that possible? If not it would be a KO-Criteria for Balsa :-(
>
> Thanks
> Martin

I believe it's possible, but quite a bit of coding. Balsa should
probably have a new `SMTP servers' dialog for setting up the details,
and a slot in the identity structure for setting the corresponding
server. Of course, we'd want to keep the current `outgoing mail'
settings for users who need only one server.

Does that sound reasonable? Anyone want to volunteer some time?