Re: paragraphs running together

In my previous posting, I neglected to mention that the problems I
experienced earlier with the help function, printer settings, and
postpone/continue (see the July archive) all disappeared once I
installed Balsa 2.0.13.
This problem (paragraphs running together) also was reported last
month.  A temporary work-around is to press ENTER two or three times at
the end of each paragraph.
Thanks to Wesley Haines for corroborating this problem---that it is not
unique to my Debian installation:

> I was just about to send a message to the list about this same
> problem. I'm on RedHat 9.0 (upgraded GTK 2.2.2) and Balsa 2.0.13.
>
> Wesley Haines

RLH