Re: IMAP-problems

On 04/17/2003, Darko Obradovic wrote:
[ snip ]
> Attached is the output when scanning the tree with prefix INBOX. But
> from the output, With a given prefix, there's no NAMESPACE-query done,
> that's ok. But I can't see why it still includes INBOX into the tree.
> I isn't mentioned in the scan (or I can't see it), it should be a
> top-level-mailbox, but it is the whole tree as I get it with no
> prefix, so all folders besides INBOX are duplicated.
> I know all this is pretty confusing, should I make some screenshots?
> *g*

I'm guessing you checked `Always show INBOX' when you set the prefix,
or else you wouldn't get INBOX at all, I believe.  In that case, the
issue may be at lines 183-188 in libbalsa/folder-scanners.c:

     if (list_inbox)
         /* force INBOX into the mailbox list
          * delim doesn't matter, so we'll give it '/'
          * and we'll mark it as not scanned, in case it
          * has any subfolders */
         mailbox_handler("INBOX", '/', FALSE, cb_data);

If you change the last FALSE to TRUE, you may get rid of the
duplicates.  Let us know!