Re: RFC: Mailbox properties [was Re: I know I sound like a broken record . . sentboxes]

Code to support per-mailbox choice of showing `To' or `From' addresses
has just been committed to HEAD cvs.  It should default to the current
usage, so you shouldn't need to do anything special, unless you want to
use this capability.

The new code also rearranges the mailbox-conf and folder-conf code to
consolidate the management of the `identity name' widget and the new
`show from/to' widget in one place.  I've tested out the rearranged
code on my own folders, but there are surely tasks that I haven't tried
using, so the code may need some loving care before it's considered
stable.

All comments and suggestions welcome!