Re: RFC: Mailbox properties [was Re: I know I sound like a broken record . . sentboxes]

Am 2003.04.15 01:20 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
> On 04/09/2003, Steffen Klemer wrote:
>> Am 2003.04.09 10:07 schrieb(en) Philip Rhoades:
[snip]

> I propose that we add a line to the mailbox properties dialog:
>
> Show address: To [ ] From [x]
>
> with a 2-button radio group--the choice to default to the current usage,
> and to be saved between sessions (in the mailbox view).
>
> Comments?

Good idea! This will do it.
When implentig this, plz make sure that it works with all the mailboxes
(based on [view-xx] and not on [mailbox-xxx]) because the default-identity
is only saved for hand-made mailboxes, not the ones you see in the
default-folder... :-/

cu
/Steffen

--
  /"\
  \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    | "The opposite of a profound truth