Re: I know I sound like a broken record . . sentboxes

Am 2003.04.09 10:07 schrieb(en) Philip Rhoades:
> Hi people,
>
> I have asked for this feature in the past and got knocked back for the
> standard code (someone showed me how to change it for my own setup) but
> I think it is worthwhile asking the question again to see if opinions
> have changed (I think it is a great idea!).
>
> What I want is for any folder of the form:
>
> 	sentbox*
>
> to be treated like the standard sentbox folder - ie the heading is "To:"
> and the recipients (not the sender) are shown in the list.

I would say the same thing that was answered the last year:

not that way, but there could however be the way, that the from-pane
thanges "From sorted" to "From sorted backwards" to "To sorted" and To
sorted backwards"

Or a pref to "Select this as Sentbox"

just my 0,02€

cu
/Steffen

--
  /"\
  \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    | "The opposite of a profound truth

PGP signature