Re: Strange behaviour of send button - greyed out permanently?

Hi,

Am 15.04.2003 13:27 schrieb(en) Rune Morling:
> Could anyone offer any insights to as why in the name of Faidros
> my send button stays greyed out, effectively keeping me from
> utilizing balsa for half of it's main purpose (sending mail...)?

People tend to forget about the simple causes:
did you define a valid SMTP-Server, in the settings? It will grey out
the send button of course. Sending mail over IMAP certainly isn't
implemented yet, I'd guess, sendmail obviously not as well.

> I'm using gentoo linux and balsa ver 2.0.9-r1. If necessary, I will
> gladly offer further details about the compile-flags, etc.

Threads are disabled in the r1-version by default. I think I
experienced some UI-glitches in the short time using it, so you could
either report them if you notice it, or recompile it with
threads-support with some modifications.

bye,

Darko

PGP signature