Re: More GPG fixes

Am 12.04.2003 18:22 schrieb(en) Albrecht Dreß:
> We could (should?) have both, as the toolbar is user-definable. But
> it's a really good point!!! Do you have an idea for two nice icons
> for that (I'm just a hacker, but a really bad artist - see my
> padlocks!!!).

I know that problem VERY well, sorry, I'm not much into graphics/design.
Stock GTK-Icons would be first choice of course, but I doubt they have
some for signing/encryption?
But seeing the relation and looking for consistency, I just checked
seahorse and it has some nice icons for signing/decryption/encryption,
so you/we/it could use them, that wouldn't be bad. I think the GPL
allows to take them right away, but asking the developers would be a
friendlier way. :)
What do you think?

bye,

Darko