Re: Some bugs for balsa 2.0.2CVS

On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 01:16:51AM +0200, Lemmit Kaplinski wrote:
> Hi,
>

> One of the things that remains is the not-opening-inbox-at-startup
> oddity. Not critical, but if works for others, it has to work for me

is your inbox imap ?

> too. I tested and every time it jumps to Trash instead. Could it be
> that this is because I have "empty trash on exit"  option checked? Just
> a hunch.

humm, do you have remember open mailboxes checked ? also, do you
have mailbox tabs enabled ? if not enable them (view->mailbox tabs)
so that you can check what mailboxes are actually open

> As you haven't commented on my RFE's, I will go now and file them in
> gnome bugzilla. What shall I do with buggy messages though?

are those message html ? this might be gtkhtml crashes and not balsa
itself. if you're into experimenting build a version without gtkhtml and
have a look at the parts on those messages

cheers

Q: Why do computers have a reset button ?
A: Windows