Re: ispell

To be more specific I need to call ispell with something like that in
order to work properly with some languages:
ispell -d /usr/lib/ispell/espa~nol -T latin1

I guess that Laurent must do somethink like that (the frensh it's also
a sort of latin1 type too right?)

I took a look at spell-check.c without success

it'll be nice to share some experience with others about that, cause I
can't even make the english speelling to work :-(