ispell

I just installed balsa 1.4.1, it's working fine for now

I have always ask myself, what about the ispell support, I can't check
the spelling since it was supported....
I didn't pay to much attention at this in the beginning, cause of my
poor knowledge about ispell, but now, I even have a couple of
dictionaries and everything, no matter what language I choose, balsa
keeps saying "I'm sorry I can't find any suitable word lists for the
language-tag "**"."

Could you guys tell me more or less the part of the code in which balsa
calls the ispell, so I can't modify it to meet my system configuration?

Thanx

--
--Paco

"Open Source, Open Mind"
"Slackware, sending kiddies to /dev/null, since 1993"