feature req: automatic "no such user"

i think it would be a nice feature in any mail program, if you could just
hit a button, and the mail client would send an automatic message back to
the sender that looks just like a normal sendmail SMTP error 550 (no such
user).
this won't solve the world's spam problem, but i use deadaddress on my
windows desktop (which does exactly this), and it does seem like i get less
spam now than a while ago (of course this could also be all
psychological..."my car runs better after i wash it"...)
i assume it would be extremely simple to implement...?
fred