Re: [RFC] The `Manage Identities' dialog

On 2002.05.14 02:09:53 +0100 Peter Bloomfield wrote:
> The longer I think about, the less I like the idea of having a display that
> looks like a column of check-buttons, but which aren't. We *could* pick up
> clicks and react accordingly, but I have this sneaky feeling that it would
> never work quite right. Just endless work, tweak upon tweak, trying to make
> it feel right. (Prelighting? Depress when clicked?)

doesn't gnome2 UI guide mentions a list of radio buttons for this cases ?
i don't have any reference handy atm but i'd say radiobuttongroup should
take care of selection and signaling selected. am i wrong ?

imo UIwise a simple list would do just fine but gnome2 seems rather bent
on getting rid of simple list for single choices.

Software is like sex; it's better when it's free. - Linus Torvalds