Re: [RFC] The `Manage Identities' dialog

The longer I think about, the less I like the idea of having a display
that looks like a column of check-buttons, but which aren't. We *could*
pick up clicks and react accordingly, but I have this sneaky feeling
that it would never work quite right. Just endless work, tweak upon
tweak, trying to make it feel right. (Prelighting? Depress when
clicked?)

Interpreting "row-activated" (double-click on a non-default identity)
as a request to set as default seems reasonable, though--that's in
place.

One last thing: I picked GTK_STOCK_APPLY (a check mark) for the icon on
the `Set Default' button, as GTK_STOCK_ADD (the non-deprecated name for
GNOME_STOCK_PIXMAP_ADD) is just a plus sign, which didn't look right.
Should we use the same icon in the tree, to indicate the current
default, instead of the right-arrow used at present?