Re: [RFC] The `Manage Identities' dialog

Hi Peter,

  sorry to say, but that wouldn't work. I tried it, I know :( Lost a lot of
time tracking that one down. The selection-changed handler is very awkward
for this, it only gets called when the selection _changes_, so if I select
the list item by clicking in the text area, then clicking the "checkbox"
column, nothing happens.

Melanie