Re: forwarding emails with attachments

neither of these work.

"Forward attached" simply puts the original body of the email (*not*
the attachments) as the attachment to the forwarded email.

drag 'n drop into a compose window is exactly equivalent to
"Forward inline".

neither of these actually take the attachments of the original email
and make them attachments to the forwarded email.  at least not in
1.2.4.

	-bryan